Choose Accommodation For An Individual Burma Trip
With the development of the tourism sector, the Burmese government has focused on diversifying and improving housing infrastructure. During your individual Burma trip, you will find it quite easy to find suitable accommodation for all budget.
You can pay as much in USD as in Burmese kyats, everything depends on the hotel's preferences.
1. Accommodation on an individual Burma trip: General
For tight budgets, you will be able to find your happiness during your Burma trip. Prices range from 5 to 40USD per room. The conditions, even if they are suitable, will not satisfy everyone: basic room with or without air-conditioner or even shared
For tight budgets, you will be able to find your happiness during your Burma trip. Prices range from 5 to 40USD per room. The conditions, even if they are suitable, will not satisfy everyone: basic room with or without air-conditioner or even shared bathroom.
This solution is very often used by young people and backpackers; the atmosphere in this kind of hotels is often very pleasant, even festive.
The rooms "average budget" have prices between 40 and 120 USD. The conditions are much better than in cheap accommodation. The rooms are indeed more spacious, the electricity is provided 24/24 and the bathroom is privatized.
Finally, those looking for a luxurious accommodation during a Myanmar travel will be satisfied, especially in big cities. Prices are equivalent to the services provided, often over USD 120, and up to USD400 for the most expensive rooms.
Luxury hotels and resorts are often located in large cities and by the sea.
2. Accommodation on an individual Burma trip: Tips
• Burma is an increasingly popular destination. However, the development of housing supply does not always follow demand. It is therefore recommended to book your accommodation in advance, especially if your individual Burma trip takes place during peak season.
See more: https://www.behance.net/voyagebirmanie
• To pay for your accommodation, many hotels accept kyat and USD. However, bank cards are used very little. If you can ask at the time of booking about the available means of payment.
• The majority of hotels and guesthouses, no matter the standard, offer a multitude of services and will help you prepare the rest of your stay. Do not hesitate, for example, to ask them for help in booking bus or train tickets, renting bicycles or even towers in the vicinity.
• Homestay is prohibited in Burma. However, in remote areas where the accommodation offer is not very developed, homestay is disguised as a guesthouse. It will cost between 1.5 and 4USD maximum.
On your individual Burma tours, you will surely find the accommodation offer that suits you best. Check with a travel agency or on the net to find the one that best suits you. For better travel in Myanmar, you can find the practical information on the climate, so do not hesitate to click here: when to go to Myanmar